Project goal: designing, manufacturing, and implementation seismic monitoring system (SMS) on power units 1-4 of Dukovany NPP, Czech Republic.
SMS consists of one set, set of spare parts, mounting parts and documentation.
Composition of SMS includes the following devices and units:
- Force balance accelerometer AC-73 sensors, providing measuring of level of seismic impact on NPP industrial area;
- Break-RDW converters, providing conversion of signals, transmitted from SMS to block control panels (BCP) of power units per fiber-optics communication line (FOCL) (for signalling on safety panels);
- data acquisition and processing device UNO, which perform functions of:
- Monitoring of seimic impact threshold level exceeding by axis X, Y, Z;
- Calculation of parameters - peak ground acceleration (PGA), cumulative absolute velocity (CAV) and response spectrum;
- Generation and output of dicrete signals of seimic impact threshold level exceeding, system operability for signalling on safety panels on power units BCP;
- Transmission of information to NPP diagnostiс LAN;
- Information archiving.
To ensure the reliability of functioning SMS is provided with automatic diagnostic of state of technical means. In part of self-diagnosis SMS providing:
- Monitoring of seismic sensors operability;
- Monitoring of operability of seismic sensors signals processing units;
- Monitoring of power supply availability and power supply units in UNO operability;
- Transmission of results of monitoring to NPP diagnostiс LAN.
Structural diagram of SMS: